DID YOU KNOW I OFFER PHOTOGRAPHY CLASSES AND MENTORING?
Did you buy a DSLR to take better photos of your kids? How often does it leave the box? Do you know how to use it properly, or is it still in auto-mode? I know countless moms who already have the gear they need to start taking GREAT photos of their everyday lives. And since I can't be there with you every day, let's learn how YOU can take great photos with the DSLR you already own!
Want to capture a fast-moving little one? Love the blurry background look? I can help you get your camera out of auto mode and learn to use your camera to it's fullest potential! I'll even teach you tips and tricks to GET IN THE FRAME YOURSELF!
- $100/hour, for the first hour. $75 for additional hours on the same day.
- Hands on instruction and guidance and practical tips on taking the best photos of your children.
- One-on-one photography classes are kid-friendly! You can bring your little one along and we can do your mentoring in your home or at a park!
- Printed course guide outlining what you've learned to take home and make notes.
- Access to a private Facebook group where I'll share tips, tricks, and challenges and you can ask me your questions.
Gift certificates are available! For more information, contact me.
Maybe you're already confident in the basics of photography and would like to dive into the intimidating world of birth, video basics, or both. Professional mentoring is also available. Contact me for more information.